Let’s get you off the hamster wheel! Introducing a fantastic new course from Tracey Hartshorn & Bev Southern-Warburton
Do you suffer from too much stress? Are you trying to manage the impact of stressed staff? Are your sickness absence levels high and performance lower than you’d like it to be? Would you like to reduce your own stress levels and learn how to do this for the staff you manage? Then this is the workshop for you!
In our personal lives and at work the world is feeling like a very stressful place but we don’t have to accept this. Employers are also starting to recognise the importance of helping staff to manage stress as a way to reduce absenteeism, improve performance and ultimately enhance profitability.
At the end of this workshop you will:
• understand the difference between good stress and bad stress
• be able to identify the common triggers for yourself and others
• be able to spot when someone is becoming too stressed
• take effective action for managing your own stress
• be able to actively support those you manage in dealing with stress
For more information and details on how to book please go to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/stress-busters-understanding-stress-triggers-how-to-manage-them-tickets-40730791895